corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mark1 Saxo VTR (99)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mark1 Saxo VTR (99)
Darkside-Dee

User status: Offline
11th Jan 12 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright guys,

Think its about time I sold up and got a more economical car due to job loss.

First of all its a 1999 Citroen Saxo VTR, currently has 86563 miles on the clock but will increase due to daily use. The car will be due its mot next month but will pass with flying colours and road tax is due at the end of this month (jan). If you want i will get mot and tax done if price is met!

Secondly this car has had no expenses spared on it, it's been in mine and my brothers ownership since 2004 and comes with mounds of receipts, previous mot's and all service stamps up to date.

In the past year months the car has had:
Timing belt kit fitted
VTS gearbox(75k on box), driveshaft entry gasket, gearbox seal and gearbox oil fitted. No crunching or whirring what so ever.
Peugeot 106 GTi clutch kit fitted.
Full service including iridium spark plugs.
4 x Kumho Ecsta HM KH31 tyres + nitrogen filled
Welded sills (usual saxo spots)
New ball joint fitted
BMC CDA induction kit fitted with direct cold air feed from inner lense of morette and an oil breather filter.

All major work carried out by manicmotors

The car has had a few subtle modifications since in my families ownership:
Raceland 4-2-1 Manifold
Supersprint de-cat and centre section
Supersprint 2" back box(rare)
Lowered 45mm on Eibach springs and rear torsion bar adjusted to similar height
Upper and lower front strut brace
Wheels refurbished (colour trouble)
Morette Headlights which really make the car, standard headlights will come with sale and a spare vtr alloy with no tyre

I've put down as much as i can think of here, if you need to know anything else give me a shout and i will sharp find out.

£1100 o.n.o/ open to swaps

Thanks David

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mark1 Saxo VTR (99) 25 database queries in 0.0040741 seconds