corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » selling private plate

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author selling private plate
kaila

User status: Offline
15th Jan 12 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm selling my private plate that i had on my corsa... the plate is L45 JBM had it valued while bak at £395.. and I'm asking £195 for it as need money as out work.. if u want piks will put up asap.. many thanks
jono22

15th Jan 12 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No offence please but how is L45 JBM a private plate, am I missing something on what it is meant to spell ?? LASJBM ??
kaila

15th Jan 12 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well its not a standard plate as only has 4 letters and 2 no.. so I'm taking its private
XE Col
Premium Member

15th Jan 12 at 16:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So it came on the car? It's a standard reg which will have been on the car since new, I wouldn't imagine you will have much if any interest in it, good luck though
john_redtop

15th Jan 12 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It can be eather a standard plate or private I had a car with a standard plate that was P28 DEF
And I have private plate now that is J16 MNL my initials
AndyCorsaSport

15th Jan 12 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jono22
No offence please but how is L45 JBM a private plate, am I missing something on what it is meant to spell ?? LASJBM ??

Private plates don't have to spell things you know. JBM could be someone's initials.
jono22

16th Jan 12 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Off course they dont have to spell something and yes your correct JBM could be someones initials but if you are honestly saying you think L45 JBM can be classed as a private plate then fair enough - bet if you advertsed that at £50 you would still take months to sell it.

but good luck with sale and please do prove me wrong !!

john_redtop

16th Jan 12 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just like saying you can't class mine as a private plate (J16 MNL) cause it means means nothing to anyone else apart from me but it is a private plate
jono22

16th Jan 12 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must just be me that thinks this !! but as I have said good luck to the OP with the sale.
Christopher

16th Jan 12 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive also got a 6 lettered number plate (T49 FNN) and its not private! Loads of corsas manufactured with 6 digit numberplates!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » selling private plate 25 database queries in 0.3680780 seconds