corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » looking to swap my corsa for a nova

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author looking to swap my corsa for a nova
Jonny.K

User status: Offline
18th Jan 12 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa sport
Engine - x14xe
Mileage - 88k
Price - N/A

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07557041712
Contact email address -

General information -

looking to swap my corsa for a nova. its an arden blue 1.4 sport dont have time to upload pics jus now but have a project thread

some mods;

depos
south african rears
shocks and springs (60mm)
front and rear strut brace
showcage
speedlines
HIDs
stainless 4-1
decat -sportex catback
MK4 astra side repeaters
vectra door handles
fully debadges
car is also booked in to get my badboy bonnet and roof gloss black on th 17th
body works pretty clean have a dose of bits to go with the car if i get the right nova I.e Karisma corsas old front bumpers smoothed one,obviously the badboy bonnet brand new disks and pads and rockers cover gasket standard front and rear lights corsa CDX front and rear bumper add ons will have more but rushed for time and thats all i can think of

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » looking to swap my corsa for a nova 25 database queries in 0.0071731 seconds