corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa gsi 2.0 16v 20xe

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa gsi 2.0 16v 20xe
Kev86

User status: Offline
19th Jan 12 at 06:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 2.0
Mileage - 170 on shell , 3k on engine
Price - 2000

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

Regretably up for sale is my corsa gsi but due to getting made redundant in the near future it has to go.

Shell
1994 flame red corsa gsi in very good condition with no rust apart from the front wings are starting to bubble. All the body kit is complete with all four jacking covers. The paint work is really good not pink.

Engine
Fully rebuilt 20xe. The engine was completely stripped and the following parts replaced.
cambelt, tensioners and waterpump
every single gasket and seal inc headgasket
big ends little ends and mains, arp rod bolts
head stripped and rebuilt with 16 new ina lifters, kent ast1612 cams and kent vernier pulleys
most sensors replaced wih all genuine items
new bosch dizzy, rotar arm and coil
new genuine bosch leads and gm plugs
only ever run on gm oil
Ashley exhaust manifold mated to a custom pipewerx 2 1/4 inch system with 3inch outward rolled tip. Done 1000 miles and just cost 600

All of the above i have reciepts for parts and labour

I fitted the engine using an mtech kit consisting of the mounts, drive shafts and big hubs
I also done away with the power steering and replaced the rack with a brand new gm manual rack
FK highsport coilovers not the cheap shite ones done 2k
15 inch cesaros
288mm front set up

interior
absolutely mint no bolster wear complety origional wih brand new genuine vaux mats waiting to go in.

2 owners from new
12months mot
6 months tax

Drives faultless, starts first time every time and all in all a quick very tidy little car

Probably missed loads but any questions 07827424046 cheers kev

can send pics but will try get some up for the weekend

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa gsi 2.0 16v 20xe 25 database queries in 0.0074689 seconds