corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay Seller twats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ebay Seller twats
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jan 12 at 14:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a car cover off ebay on the 20/12/11

Arrived and i fitted it, after about 2 weeks this happened

So i messaged the seller on the 4/1/12 with the link to that pic attached, to which he replied, send it back for a refund.

So packaged it up to send back and ordered a diff car cover from a diff seller on the 5/1/12 to use on my car

So i sent it back last thurs, didnt hear anything, sent a message day before yesterday asking if they received it, no reply, so i raised a paypal dispute, to which he responded today and issued a full refund.

Fine

For about 10 mins as then he emailed me accusing me that id sent him back the cheaper car cover i ordered from the other seller and saying that i should send the money back otherwise he would be contacting ebay.

So i just sent this

quote:
Hello, I can assure you that I have not sent back any other cover then what I ordered from yourself.

If you check your messages and dates, you will see that I sent you an image of the damaged cover (4/1/12), before I ordered the other cover on 5/1/12. I can also pull the EXIF data from the image if you like to show you when exactly the image was taken on, again you will find that is before i ordered the new cover.

Aside from all this, why on earth would i order a second cover at a later date if the one you had sent me was perfectly fine. I hope this clears up any confusion, if you wish to ring me about the matter feel free on 07********

Regards
Steve

waiting for a reply, obviously to any normal person they can see whats going on and there is no logical reason in what hes accusing me of, but this is ebay we are talking about

Am i in any danger here of losing this anything else i need to do? premptive contact with ebay maybe?
thegsi

20th Jan 12 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha
SetH

20th Jan 12 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking car covers from ebay you weirdo?

I bet it is shite and not breathable etc, you will turn your car into a mildew factory.
Steve
Premium Member

20th Jan 12 at 15:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not too bad

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260725710775?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
SetH

20th Jan 12 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that the 2nd one you posted?
Steve
Premium Member

20th Jan 12 at 15:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thats what i have now and has been fine in fact seems to fit better
Steve
Premium Member

20th Jan 12 at 15:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only really got it to keep the car dry when i had the windows out
JordyCarter

20th Jan 12 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had some cunt buy an old game boy off me on ebay a few months back then got messages saying he wants 5 quid back WTF
Steve
Premium Member

20th Jan 12 at 15:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, this is an issue with the seller though lol, which you dont tend to see so often usually it is the buyers being cunts as in your case
BarnshaW

20th Jan 12 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why have you bought a car cover anyway? to keep your puma in its concourse condition?
Steve
Premium Member

20th Jan 12 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
only really got it to keep the car dry when i had the windows out
Ben G

20th Jan 12 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there are some serious arseholes on ebay.

i've not had many problems when selling bits.

only had a problem when 1 wind deflector was ''broken'' in transit.

ebay is only any good if you're buying stuff from proper companies or cash on collection bits.
mattant

20th Jan 12 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I barely use Ebay anymore because of things like this.

My mum just sold some boots through Ebay and the person opened a case saying they were damaged so my mum agreed to refund her providing she returned the boots. Anyway she never received the boots so didn't issue a refund but Ebay decided to close the case and refund both parties anyway "as a gesture of good will", so now this woman gets to keep the boots and the refund
johnhara1

20th Jan 12 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speaking of eBay twats, today i drove to Redcar from Newcaslte to pick up an 03 Punto that needed a gearbox. I won it for £320.

I gets there and the car is not as described, it had been de-locked which is fine but the fob doesn't work and both bumpers have been painted badly and the EML is on.

So i was not happy at all and ended up only giving him £150 for the car.

am4nf

21st Jan 12 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought a set of omega headrests and recieved 3 rears and one front

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ebay Seller twats 23 database queries in 0.0149488 seconds