corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » white corsa five door

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author white corsa five door
corsajay88

User status: Offline
24th Jan 12 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had this one for a while now, lost interest but recently regained so i thought i make a project thread.
a friend of my mum had this corsa sat on his drive for 2 years after it failed its mot. it failed on the exhaust. anyway was talking about it and he said you can have it for free as he just wanted rid.

it wasnt bad at 60000 miles but was looking a bit sorry for itself.

all the green stuff is moss, it was everywhere. second picture shows before and after.

after the cleaning gave it a good service, new battery, drained and replaced fuel and it started first time. new exhaust on then off for its mot.

this is how it currently stands

more pics to follow didnt really take many at the time.
its getting lowered tomorow 40mm, was going to do 60mm but think its to low for me personally. also new clutch at weekend as the release bearing is noisy and driving me nuts

[Edited on 24-01-2012 by corsajay88]

Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

24th Jan 12 at 10:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put [img]link[ /img] around the photo links mate But without the space inbetween

[Edited on 24-01-2012 by Darryl H]

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
corsajay88

24th Jan 12 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks, wasn't working then realised i left "link" in

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » white corsa five door 25 database queries in 0.0115221 seconds