corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Work Boots

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Work Boots
taylorboosh

User status: Offline
25th Jan 12 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we get issued shite at work but personally (in the garage) i wear rigger boots
harrisp

25th Jan 12 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Anything that dnt run om electric made by dewalt is shit imo.

That's your opinion and that's fine, but you're wrong. I don't know the model of mine but unless you had leprosy you'd be hard pushed to find better. Their riggers are brilliant too, I had a set that lasted me 2 years and were still useable - only got rid because the padding was getting a bit thin.

[Edited on 25-01-2012 by alan-g-w]

Or the fact mine are falling apart too, and their power tools aren't that great either
craig8
Premium Member

25th Jan 12 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got the dewalt apprentice ones and they are a cracking pair of boots, pretty tough and really comfortable from new and they get a pretty hard life, their riggers i have are much the same, lasted longer trhan any of the other ones ive bought

E36 328
Gary
Premium Member

25th Jan 12 at 21:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had the pants. Shite. Got a shell jacket. Shite.

Only thing ever to break on one of my tools is the chuck on my drill. Buy ive given it some hammer.
Jay

25th Jan 12 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah my dewalt riggers are still going strong, just find them too heavy and bulky for climbing scaffolding all day carrying boxes of brick slip! Im stuck, might go in screw fix etc and try a few on, just wanted some reccomendations!
Dave

25th Jan 12 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not sure what you lot are doing with your boots but I'm pretty sure my Dewalt Apprentice (stupid name) lasted over 3 years and took some real hammer. It wasn't until a job one winter where we had to walk about 200yds in deep mud to get to the building that they started to give up and even then I got a good few months more out of them before the sole came loose.
random dav
Premium Member

25th Jan 12 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got some of these and have lasted well getting wet, oil and mild chemicals on them http://www.cheapworkboots.co.uk/Waterproof-Safety-Boots-and-Shoes/WW9Hi-P-Wood-World-Black-Hiker.html

WRLFC !

Project cars

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Work Boots 24 database queries in 0.0115709 seconds