corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C20let oil cooler into b

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20let oil cooler into b
Mikey_j

User status: Offline
25th Jan 12 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have got the cash waiting to buy a cooler so i can finish my project. I was going to get one off of ebay but the bloke does'nt seem to helpful tbh. Im after a 16row mocal with thermostatic sandwich plate and the lines etc would b handy aswell. Where have other people got theres from? Anywhere you can recommend? Cheers
AK

25th Jan 12 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay for the cooler
whereever for the lines
Demon Tweeks or Think Auto for the thermo plate
Demon Tweeks or whereever for the fittings.

heaps of places - the trickiest bit is knowing what you want
Nic Barnes

25th Jan 12 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine came from eBay. Had the thermostat etc etc with it. The way the lines were meant I had to change the bottom pulley to a smaller one. It's still quite close tbh. Works well though.
Mikey_j

25th Jan 12 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So if i were to get a kit for an astra gte would lines/length etc be ok. I suppose being a bigger engine bay theyd be abit longer so would give me more slack so to speak? Do you think 16row is too small? I thought 19row would be overkill tbh
AK

25th Jan 12 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

16row is big enough.... a lot will depend on its intended use. HARD track use 19-16 row would be good. If its just a cooler to keep things in check on a daily basis smaller would do.

I have a 16row in my Impreza, and 19row in the Skyline. Both never really get above 90deg when used hard on track.

Thermp opens around 70deg
Mikey_j

25th Jan 12 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wont be used daily if im honest but when i do use it i wont be cruising at 30 lol. I think i'll go for the 16row tbh

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » C20let oil cooler into b 23 database queries in 0.0112300 seconds