corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » piper full system any good?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author piper full system any good?
Tommygsi

User status: Offline
31st Jan 12 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi not sure if this has been mentioned before im about to buy the piper stainless steel cat back exhaust at £330 and before i do does anyone have this and what do they think? power? noise? any feedback would be great
Tommygsi

31st Jan 12 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot to mention for noise part im running a 4-1 stainless manifold and stainless de-cat pipe. Thanks.
Toby
Premium Member

1st Feb 12 at 08:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are very loud. But I think they sound well. My brother has a full system on his corsa c, in comparision to my milltek I thought the build quality was lacking slightly but I guess that can vary massively due to each brand being hand made and quality control is difficult.
NathanR

1st Feb 12 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have the full system on my C , very loud but sounds amazing , really raspy and deep ! And combined with a stainless decat mani it pops and bangs everytime you let off . Imo the build quality is great , but its still a bufget option in comparison to the like of miltek and bastuck however I would recomend piper to anyone
Tommygsi

1st Feb 12 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi thanks for replies sounds good thats me ordering it now, its for a corsa B gsi, it was poping flames with just a de-cat pipe only so looking forward getting this on and manifold

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » piper full system any good? 23 database queries in 0.1292200 seconds