corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » t reg black corsa sport spares or repairs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author t reg black corsa sport spares or repairs
scotty_f

User status: Offline
   5th Feb 12 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa sport
Engine - 1600
Mileage - 98000
Price - 800

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07850403301
Contact email address -

General information - its a t reg 1998 vauxhall corsa sport in black ive listed it as spares or repairs as it has a 1400 16 valve engine in there we took the 1600 out to rebuild it but still had to use the car runs spot on still have the 1600 stripped down ready for rebuild if you want it with the car it has 2 months mot and 2 months tax left on it it has a dent in the drivers side door aswell it has standard sport alloys on it in really good condition with good tyres car has air conditioning which is not plugged in or gassed due to engine swap has heated eletric mirrors p.a.s sport seats over the past few months ive replaced the alternater and belt and cambelt with water pump and tensioners front pads both rocker cover gaskets i will add pictures later as its covered in snow any questions pm me or text me thank you

[Edited on 05-02-2012 by scotty_f]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » t reg black corsa sport spares or repairs 25 database queries in 0.0077581 seconds