corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i-stubble 7890

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i-stubble 7890
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
7th Feb 12 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clicked the link and says i bought it already.

i only use the shortest setting now, sod that plastic guard thing that meant to adjust the length, its crap. You go round a curve like your chin and it cuts too short, leaving you with a patchy look.

impossible
Ben G

7th Feb 12 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want one of these but i had the original and it used to rip hairs out rather than cut them.

does this new one not do that?

i just use a babyliss beard trimmer thing, cost about a tenner, but is hard to use on the thicker hairs on my neck.
Nath

7th Feb 12 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I've had that exact same babyliss since July, Nath. It's brilliant, no shaving rash and I don't have any problems with the battery or cutting length or patchiness like I've heard other people complain about on previous models. I've only bothered to clean shave once since I got it.

Usually have it on 1.0-1.2mm. On 0.4mm it's a fairly close shave so if I need a closer shave to look smarter but can't be arsed using my shaver I just put it on that

Jakey - the 0.4mm won't be a close enough shave if you are a supposed to be clean shaven for work, it's close enough for what I want but it's not a clean shave.

[Edited on 07-02-2012 by mwg]

Is what I wanted to hear

Jamie Walby

7th Feb 12 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had an I-Trim, Battery was shit on it. Chucked it away after about 7 months.
jacko198

7th Feb 12 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got one for christmas. Havent used it much as my beard grows to about 3mm a month

Love it though. Doesnt pull hairs at all which is great. Cuts really well. You can also go lower than the 0.4 on it.
The guard flips up and leaves it with just the blades left
Rickavo

7th Feb 12 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a ladyshave after trying the gfs once.. Farr better than any men's 1 I've used
Jakey
Premium Member

7th Feb 12 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg

Jakey - the 0.4mm won't be a close enough shave if you are a supposed to be clean shaven for work, it's close enough for what I want but it's not a clean shave.

[Edited on 07-02-2012 by mwg]

Cheers mate
Nath

8th Feb 12 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just had my first shave with this and im well impressed! Quick, easy, and smooth. Didnt pull any hairs, didnt cut myself, and took no time at all! .4mm is really short too, about a days worth i reckon.
Brett
Premium Member

9th Feb 12 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got one of these today for my birthday
Nath

15th Feb 12 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/babyliss-7890u-i-stubble-beard-trimmer-06559640-pdt.html

Bargain.

[Edited on 15-02-2012 by Nath]
Marc

15th Feb 12 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Broke mine on holiday! Shower gel leaked all over it.

Buying another tomorrow.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » i-stubble 7890 23 database queries in 0.3298309 seconds