corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » prob with corsa C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author prob with corsa C
Liam-Wilko

User status: Offline
8th Feb 12 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all first it is a corsa C turbo D small block it was running a bit hitty missy so had it surviced then would not start took it back to the garage and he said it is the electrics and charged £58 to sort it got it back still wasnt right so took it back he said 2 of the heat rods had burnt out and charged £78 to sort thatjust got the car back the other day and still not right took it back and got a cal from the garage saying there is no compresion coming from my engine and he wants another £250 to sort it.

anyone help hear this is my cousins car and i personaly thing the garage are taking the piss out of her any help would be grate
Adster

8th Feb 12 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the garage should be doing it for free by now concidering they've missed the problem so many times.
Christopher

8th Feb 12 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go to a couple of garages and get therir opinion
Liam-Wilko

8th Feb 12 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers its just abit dodgy to me i might go down to hers and get my hands on the car see what i can find out cos iv not been to the car she just hinks the gargae are taking the piss
LeeM

8th Feb 12 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They've already charged £126 for fuck all so I'd say if they do manage to fix it that's coming off the £250, but I can't imagine it will work after that either. The garage sounds shit
Sunz

8th Feb 12 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have charged you to fix problems which they haven't fixed.

Diagnose problem, fix it and charge accordingly.

Doesn't seem they have bothered to check the car over properly and now making you pay for their incompetence.
Liam-Wilko

8th Feb 12 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it dosnt work im going to have a nice travel to go and collect the car and do the work my self only prob is an hour and a half drive is a pain just to get it and bring it to me and will cost a bit to get it bedded up.

going to get my cousin to contact T&S about it all

[Edited on 08-02-2012 by liam-corsa-1400]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » prob with corsa C 23 database queries in 0.0102189 seconds