corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need a quick response - loss of drive

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author need a quick response - loss of drive
kennySRi

User status: Offline
11th Feb 12 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alan-g-w

11th Feb 12 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

General Chat mechanical help threads
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

11th Feb 12 at 12:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh dan295 byour being a bit daft now. The lad was going to break the car in a cuple of months to get a new one. So why would he then go and spend 300 on a new diff and clutch (if it needed one) when in a cuple of months it will be broken down and sold anyways. To be honest he had the right idea, as stated by tom, theres way to much internet in here.

And i cant tell wether jameswalshe is being serious or just a generaly angry person haha
alan-g-w

11th Feb 12 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dan295 is one of the few people in here who knows what they're talking about by the looks of it tbh
tom130691
Premium Member

11th Feb 12 at 12:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jameswalshe1990
A u2u would have been nice that your not breaking it just ignoring is fucking ignorant your a waste of fucking space

I havnt got my car back for all I know it could break down on the way home,
Ill be sure not to sell you parts when it is broken,
I dont spend my life on corsa sport I have things todo and was going u2u everyone wheb I was sure it is working
pow
Premium Member

11th Feb 12 at 17:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was wrong

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need a quick response - loss of drive 23 database queries in 0.0090551 seconds