corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bernabeu

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bernabeu
Robbo

User status: Offline
13th Feb 12 at 13:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone been to see a RM match before?

I'm going for a weekend in Madrid at the end of April and thought I'd try and get a ticket for a game there... conveniently they are playign Sevilla at home that weekend. Their website takes me to this link but they only seem to have VIP tickets at €525 :/ Anyone been before - if so how did you find gettign tickets? ANd from where...

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330040801423/1330062370719/partido/VentaEntradasFutbol/Check_ticket_prices.htm
JonnyJ

13th Feb 12 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate from work went and I'm pretty sure he just bought tickets on the day. Suppose it depends on who they are playing but the game against levente the other night had loads of spare seats apparently.
Russ

13th Feb 12 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo

I'm going for a weekend in Madrid at the end of April and thought I'd try and get a ticket for a game there... conveniently they are playign Sevilla at home that weekend. Their website takes me to this link but they only seem to have VIP tickets at €525 :/ Anyone been before - if so how did you find gettign tickets? ANd from where...

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330040801423/1330062370719/partido/VentaEntradasFutbol/Check_ticket_prices.htm
there will only be VIP tickets on sale now obviously, you couldnt buy tickets for anywhere this far in advance unless they came with hospitality. ring them up (from work preferably)
Ben J

13th Feb 12 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy on day. Should be fine.
Robbo

13th Feb 12 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russthere will only be VIP tickets on sale now obviously, you couldnt buy tickets for anywhere this far in advance unless they came with hospitality. ring them up (from work preferably)
yeah i guess as simialr to Arsenal but always hear about people going to madrid or barcelona and picking up tickets so thought id ask now dropped a mail to a guy called jesus who's my main contact in our madrid-based spanish office so hopefully he may be able to get hold of one for me
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 16:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

see you there
mwg

13th Feb 12 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd love to go. It's a long way to go to chance on their being tickets for sale on the day though. I'd want it all sorted before I got anywhere near the country
Joe

13th Feb 12 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not been to bernabeu but when I want to barca I just got a ticket on the day from the ticket office with no problems. Could get seats in most areas so I'd imagine real would be the same.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we are going to go the day before to get a ticket
Robbo

13th Feb 12 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I'd love to go. It's a long way to go to chance on their being tickets for sale on the day though. I'd want it all sorted before I got anywhere near the country
just to clarify, im goign to madrid for the weekend to sightsee and for general merriment... goign to see RM will just be apleasant by-product lol

The annoying thing is, hwoever, that they apparently dont decide until a week before whetyher they play on saturday or sunday
Robbo

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Not been to bernabeu but when I want to barca I just got a ticket on the day from the ticket office with no problems. Could get seats in most areas so I'd imagine real would be the same.
this is what i assumed you lovely sexy man you
Robbo

quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
quote:

see you there
youre never going to the actual same game ?
mwg

13th Feb 12 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
just to clarify, im goign to madrid for the weekend to sightsee and for general merriment... goign to see RM will just be apleasant by-product lol

The annoying thing is, hwoever, that they apparently dont decide until a week before whetyher they play on saturday or sunday

Bloody Spanish for you
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 17:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IvIarkgraham
quote:

see you there
youre never going to the actual same game ?

yeah, we are over that weekend. 7 of us
Nath

13th Feb 12 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats going on? Robbo and IVIark going for a gay weekend break to Madrid?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

13th Feb 12 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Obv
Nath

13th Feb 12 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a good one guys.
JonnyJ

13th Feb 12 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*gays
Nath

13th Feb 12 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats from Family Guy when Meg is a lesbian
taylorboosh

13th Feb 12 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jelous
Robbo

14th Feb 12 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spooky ha! see you there ivi lol
Nath

14th Feb 12 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I'll pay for your trip if you punch that twat in the mouth.
Robbo

14th Feb 12 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just under £300 - DEAL!
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

14th Feb 12 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:

I'll pay for your trip if you punch that twat in the mouth.

will you pay for mine if i punch myself?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bernabeu 24 database queries in 0.0199740 seconds