corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mk4 Astra gsi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk4 Astra gsi
corsav6_mut

User status: Offline
14th Feb 12 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A friend needs a quick sale on his Astra Gsi, I can have it for 3000. I'm not sure if I really want it as I'm trying to save money not waste it but I was wondering how much could be made on breaking it? How much do the engine/gearbox go for also interior and so on? Any help appreciated
Liam

14th Feb 12 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Struggle to make much more than 3k for the parts unless it's a decent spec, plus you'd have to be able to sell all the parts!

Engine is ~£1200-£1500+ depending on mileage/spec etc
Interior ~£300
Wheels ~£250?

Probably not worth it...
Fro

14th Feb 12 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate let his go for 1600 when he traded it in for an insignia VXR, wish he would have told me first coulda have made a tidy sum on it
corsav6_mut

14th Feb 12 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's a standard engine with 74000 with a dump valve. Roose hoses and coilovers. It's not even got snowflakes on it I think I'll give it a miss. Cheers mate
Liam-Wilko

14th Feb 12 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a lot of decent Astra GSI's are going cheap around my area loads of people want rid of them to get a smaller engined car ext i have considered buying one my self they can be a good investment but if your looking to save money i personaly wouldnt bother

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mk4 Astra gsi 23 database queries in 0.0092618 seconds