corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » SEAT LEON CUPRA R MINT EXAMPLE (2002)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SEAT LEON CUPRA R MINT EXAMPLE (2002)
RS6

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 12 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling my mint condition Seat Leon Cupra R 2002 56,780miles FSH (over serviced for years) lots of stamps in the service book, car is maintained regardless of cost, thousands spent to date, recent cambelt change along with all other belts and water pump, full folder of receipts over flowing, car is in excellent condition with no dents, dings or marks, paintwork weekly waxed and polished, everything on the car has been improved lots spent every month, car comes with eibach sportline suspension, electric folding wing mirrors, electric windows, 5 disc cd changer, alarm, uprated Forge intercooler FMIC, Forge 007p, Badger 5 3" TIP, Headlamp protectors, HID's, Wind deflectors, Full Miltek Exhaust system with High flow sports cat and 3" down pipe cost over £1k, running revo stage 2 software, carbon fibre wing mirror covers, improved sachs clutch fitted didn't need it but thought it best to support work done, everything setup correctly no fault codes, this is a perfect example of an LCR not abused or tracked, front Polybushed with R32 ARB Light OEM light window tint on back windows only, new battery, new x4 coil packs replaced just in case, alloys refurbed no kerb marks on alloys, cupra r center caps, new splitter, owned by enthusiast car only used at weekends as commute to work, don't really use it as much as i would like to, only run the car on shell v-power and left to warm up and cool down before and after use

If you are after the perfect LCR this is the one this car has been very well looked after, A4 folder over flowing with receipts car maintained by JKM recently serviced exceptional example

56,780 miles £5,100

If interested please PM me on here or ring 07811713603

no time wasters please

[Edited on 23-02-2012 by RS6]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » SEAT LEON CUPRA R MINT EXAMPLE (2002) 25 database queries in 0.0045869 seconds