corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Tigra B query if anyone can help. Boot operation and stereo!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tigra B query if anyone can help. Boot operation and stereo!
ainsley_brader

User status: Offline
7th Mar 12 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HI, havent been on here for a long time so I don't know if theres many tigra users here but..

new shape tigra has the button on the drivers door arm rest for the boot, whats the sequence for using this.
Ignition on or off, handbrake on I assume, door open or closed? Trying to decide if the switch is faulty or not, by the way the roof works fine and the boot opens and closes fine with the button outside.

Its an 06 plate 1.8 exclusive if it makes any difference

Thanks Ainsley

Edited as I see we dont have a sub section for ice anymore

The standard stereo doesnt turen itself on/off with the ignition. Is there a setting for this or is it a fault?

Thanks Ainsley

[Edited on 07-03-2012 by ainsley_brader]

New Poll