corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Complete x14xe package and few other parts

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Complete x14xe package and few other parts
Vauxdan88

User status: Offline
9th Mar 12 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right just taken out the 1.4 from my sport so it's up for sale. It's from a 98 sport with 84000 on the clock,ran sweet as a nut before I took it out. Complete package includes engine,gearbox,loom,ecu,all ancillaries i.e starter alternator etc,driveshafts and I've got the brake calipers discs and exhaust manifold too. After £150 p.s still got pas and air con pump attached but will separate if not wanted,only thing I havnt got for it is the air filter and the eco tec cover, although if wanted I have a cone filter I can chuck in. Also comes with a spare still in box coil pack

Also got the front suspension setup ,standard shocks with what I think have got either 40/60mm springs on them,not sure what make though,also springs on the back 40/60mm but not sure, after £45 but will split front from back.

Also got the air con rad/fan And pipe work,no unit though as I'm not going to bother taking it out yet,can go with the engine or just be bought on its own for £20

[Edited on 09-03-2012 by Vauxdan88]

[Edited on 20-03-2012 by Vauxdan88]

[Edited on 20-03-2012 by Vauxdan88]

[Edited on 02-04-2012 by Vauxdan88]
Vauxdan88

31st Mar 12 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will also seperate the engine and all the bits going with that if needed.
martin_hill_1989

1st Apr 12 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi bud have u got the car still as intrested in loom
Vauxdan88

1st Apr 12 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have mate but I'm keeping it. I've used it for an xe conversion. What was you after the car loom?
martin_hill_1989

1st Apr 12 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need the rear part on interior loom tht goes from the connector in footwells
Vauxdan88

1st Apr 12 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh right no sorry mate kept that on the car

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Complete x14xe package and few other parts 25 database queries in 0.0093720 seconds