corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » hey got a new car with few minor things rong

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hey got a new car with few minor things rong
gaffy-11-corsa

User status: Offline
16th Mar 12 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys just got a new corsa b upgrade fae trip to a gls 1.0 to a 1.0 and same colour

lol
right skip to the chase

right iv tryed hooking cd player up and no power any ideas everything else works not sure if fuse

and car struggles to start and sometimes cuts out any ideas guys i was thinking change plugs n oil

its like it cranks then stops but goes after awhile

Liam-Wilko

16th Mar 12 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CD play - this can depend on what type of CD play it is and may need an adaptor to convert it round you can get them from places like halfords for like £5 or somthing

cutting out - try making sure all sensors are in properly may be a good service and check the cat make sure it has not colapsed mine did and chocked the car and keped cutting out
gaffy-11-corsa

16th Mar 12 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv got a pioneer cd player it was already in a corsa my old one lol n iv put redex throug petrol see how that goes man cheers lol can sum one think of anything else

New Poll