corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » your thoughts?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author your thoughts?
tony2187

User status: Offline
21st Mar 12 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mk4 is gonna kill you, I paid a fortune for mine, try a mk3, suppose to be well cheaper to insure and is unbelievably cheap to buy. Other than that buy a newer corsa 1.2, or if you can go for a 1.4 then get that. At 17 you're gonna get raped no matter what, I'm 24, homeowner with 2 kids in band c postcode and pay 1100 for a mondeo 2.0tdci, only got 1yr ncb though. I'm changing to a corsa c sxi because the mrs now has a beetle (just passed £900 insurance) so I don't need to ferry kids about.
My sister in law worked in insurance and tbh the more embarassing the car (daewoo etc) the cheaper.
Fro

User status: Offline
21st Mar 12 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mk3 is a good shout actually. I had a 1992 1.4cl, had done moon miles and was bullet proof (went from circa 100k to 155k in my ownership) was still going when i saw it a couple of years ago too. Insurance was a decent price (7 years ago mind)

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » your thoughts? 23 database queries in 0.0078170 seconds