corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Splitting c20xe engine Complete C20xe Redtop Bottom end mahle forged pistons ready for rebuild c20le

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Splitting c20xe engine Complete C20xe Redtop Bottom end mahle forged pistons ready for rebuild c20le
mon3y1

User status: Offline
28th Mar 12 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Complete C20xe Redtop Bottom end
that has been stripped down by myself as i was going to rebuild it for a track car, but due to no time and lack of funds i have decided to sell.
The Block has HH4 stamped on the side of the block
and the pistons are the early Mahle forged pistons as they have 86p stamped on the underneath.

the block looks very clean down the piston bores and they are still shiney,
the crank is standard and has no scoring and is in very good condition.
the old main and big end bearings will be included and they could be re-used if you wanted to but it is advised to change them and for the sake of £50-60 they are worth changing while its appart.
The pistons need a clean with some wet and dry and rings still look good but again while the engine is appart worth changing for £30-40.

all bolts and caps are present.

postage is £43.19 next working day delivery this is the exact cost
as there will be 2 boxes weiging around 35kg each
or cash on collection.
no arranging your own courier etc as i have had trouble with this before
but you are more than welcome to advise me of any cheaper courier services and i will book this for you and only charge you the cost of the postage.
£100 ono

C20xe C20let Ported Head Redtop £70 posted
complete early distributor type C20xe ported head (on inlet side)with cam caps and hydraulic lifters.
brand new core plugs have been fitted.This is not a coscast head.
selling cams seperately. also head was skimmed but due to storage it has been scratched etc so i would advise a very light re skim

C20xe C20let Early Timing back plate Cover £10 posted

C20xe cams C20let upgrade £25 posted
th 1 pulley as lost other 1.
perfect for a c20xe or upgrading a c20let using the inlet cam.
came from an early dizzy type engine

C20xe C20let Oil Pump £16 posted

C20xe C20let Sump & oil pick up pipe great condition no cracks £25 posted

C20xe Redtop Early V Power Steering Pump conversion bracket & corsa Gsi bottle £30 posted

[Edited on 28-03-2012 by mon3y1]
mon3y1

User status: Offline
29th Mar 12 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Splitting c20xe engine Complete C20xe Redtop Bottom end mahle forged pistons ready for rebuild c20le 25 database queries in 0.0097978 seconds