corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance for cars that are not being used??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insurance for cars that are not being used??
Oli_p

User status: Offline
3rd Apr 12 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically my insurance is due to expire on the 14th and planning on getting a new car, but ill also be putting my car up for sale but SORN'ing the car could make it a little harder to sell.

Is there any kind of insurance for cars that arent being used or would something like day/temperory insurance be ok so i wont have to sorn it?

Thanks
Anty
Premium Member

3rd Apr 12 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

erm try tempcover.com
mcauleysxi

4th Apr 12 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can look at doing a laid up insurance. they don't tend to cost much but you'd probably need to garage it at your home address.

temp insurance can cost alot due to the high nature of the risk.

Matty SRi

4th Apr 12 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im going through the same thing at the moment. Need to sell my car before i have to SORN it.
Best thing in your situation is to probably renew insurance, then change it over when you get a new car?
Oli_p

4th Apr 12 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant, as looking to get new car before insurance is due to end, plus current insurers want silly money to insure the new one

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance for cars that are not being used?? 23 database queries in 0.0096202 seconds