corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.4 automatic. Long MOT, 6 months tax 38,000 miles from new! *Reduced*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 1.4 automatic. Long MOT, 6 months tax 38,000 miles from new! *Reduced*
cavmad

User status: Offline
14th Apr 12 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.4
Mileage - 38,000
Price - £595/ono.

Location - (same as my profile) Nr Chester
Contact phone number - U2U me please
Contact email address - U2U me please.

General information -

Vauxhall Corsa 1.4GLS automatic.
Genuine 38,000 miles from new.
MOT'd October 2012.
Taxed for 6 months.
Power steering.
Sunroof.
Central locking.
Totally original car with the exception of aftermarket wheel trims.
Had new headgasket, water pump and radiator (due to water pump having gone).
Pretty much a one owner car from new, it was owned by a 93 yaer old lady who passed it to her grandson and we got it from him.
Interior like new, never been smoked in and you won't find a cleaner one anywhere.
Car has never wanted for anything and obviously runs extremely well.
There are some pensioner/car park marks here and there and the driver's door has rusted at the bottom, but I honestly don't think you'll find another like this at this price, it really is something else.
The paintwork absolutely gleams and under the bonnet all the factory wax is still in place, it hasn't been jet washed or tarted up and it's never been owned by a boy racer or idiot.

£595 ovno, ideally to someone who'll appreciate it and not try and glue Runcorn bridge to the boot or put stupid bodykits/tractor/wheels/neons/shopping lists on it.
It's a 1994 one so if you're one of those people who buy cars just because they're year 2,000 on or whatever then it'll be no good to you. If, however, you want a cracking car with very low mileage and undersatnd that on old cars condition is more important than age, you'll love this.
On sale until deposit or full payment received. No idiots/txt tlkrs/dreamers/morons etc. If you want to know what my bottom price for cash is then turn up to see it with money in your hand as I won't answer U2Us/emails etc asking my lowest price. Talk is cheap and all that.

Any inspection welcomed, cash on collection only

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 1.4 automatic. Long MOT, 6 months tax 38,000 miles from new! *Reduced* 25 database queries in 0.0109801 seconds