corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my gsi reshell project with more tastefull mods :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my gsi reshell project with more tastefull mods :)
zzrcb

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 12 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/projects-restorations/497112-my-corsa-build-reshell.html

this is whats goin on with me i havent made much progress lately gettin key parts one by one but slow wins the race haha not realy, its not got much of a thread going right now but i just started puting it up on a forums buts will update when i can
big eck

22nd Apr 12 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's not what this section is about buddy. At least put a bit of effort into it and do a proper write up on here lol.
zzrcb

22nd Apr 12 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sorry i cant find the section and i was just getin the ball rolling
zzrcb

22nd Apr 12 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sorry i cant find the section and i was just getin the ball rolling ]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my gsi reshell project with more tastefull mods :) 24 database queries in 0.0061102 seconds