corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » htc beats audio or any other htc

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author htc beats audio or any other htc
Mr-SEH

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 12 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any one have a crap battery that just drains in a few hours like mine only a few weeks old.
nathy_87

23rd Apr 12 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine will last the day (HTC Wildfire), just general using it throughout the day i.e phoning/messaging sometimes bluetooth in the car. Seems to be alright for me. But thankfully upgrade time soon will be moving away from HTC.
Toby
Premium Member

23rd Apr 12 at 11:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it's not a lot to due to with Beats. Let's be frank, the phones have more power than most PCs and people expect them to last days and days. Would a laptop last as long, I doubt it.
Cavey

23rd Apr 12 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My sensation xe lasts from 6-3ish, that's with a fair bit of internet usage though, goes on charge over night, and usually in the afternoon if i can remember.

If I don't remember i'll turn most things off and it'll last the evening too
jrsteeve

23rd Apr 12 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm getting about a day out of my OneX so far, that's with pretty heavy usage too - email sync every 10 mins and a few calls. My Desire lasted about the same, maybe more and never deteriorated in 2 years.
pow
Premium Member

23rd Apr 12 at 13:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gmail (2 accounts) push email, exchange 15 mins, bluetooth, wifi, mobile network on, fairly heavy (text/phonecall/email) use sees me a day out of my Desire S
Matt L

25th Apr 12 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

xe beats will see me through a day no problems, im quite heavy on messaging text/watsapp, listening to music, internet browsing.

[Edited on 25-04-2012 by Matt L]
Carl

25th Apr 12 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2 year old desire lasts about 8 hours heavy use for me, woeful.
Jas

25th Apr 12 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sensation used most of the day with phone calls and messages on wifi and I get 24 hours.
fred7

25th Apr 12 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My htc xe beats isnt to bad. Last 2 days no problem charge it up every other day. And it gets used for the internet and msg alot.
fred7

25th Apr 12 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But i do turn most things off when not using. Wifi bluetooth gps background data etc. Have u done the ics update?
Blade_sri

25th Apr 12 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is my 3rd sensation with battery problems, kept killing it after a full charge, would get about 20 mins if I'm lucky . Got a new one on Monday and noticed it had a blob in the middle of screen, rang them up told them, getting replaced on Tue. Went to text my lass, pressed the screen were the blob was, thumb cracked the screen, bits of glass in my thumb!

Rang back to complain , logged, got new phone next day. Fingers crossed its ok so far!
AlunJ

25th Apr 12 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My sensation XL just about makes it through the day... Just
pow
Premium Member

26th Apr 12 at 08:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GPS and Wifi RAPES battery life. Normally they are off but if I'm at the missus (where I only get GRPS signal) I'll switch it on so I can actually receive emails on time, not 15 minutes syncing later
andy1868

26th Apr 12 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my HTC desire HD had a really shite battery at first, the phone ran like crap too. Picked up a cheap higher capacity battery off the web for about £10 all in and the difference was night and day. Ran alot better and lasted alot longer. Job done.

I also found the advanced task manager worked well, set the auto kill to crazy and a high frequency helped matters too.

[Edited on 26-04-2012 by andy1868]
jrsteeve

26th Apr 12 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finding the app killer on my OneX a bit shit, seems to have to think about it for a few seconds or sometimes won't do it at all. There's also a task manager as standard now, disabled a few things but they still show up as being in use = cunt.
Carl

26th Apr 12 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy1868
my HTC desire HD had a really shite battery at first, the phone ran like crap too. Picked up a cheap higher capacity battery off the web for about £10 all in and the difference was night and day. Ran alot better and lasted alot longer. Job done.

I also found the advanced task manager worked well, set the auto kill to crazy and a high frequency helped matters too.

[Edited on 26-04-2012 by andy1868]

Where from? I've looked into it but wasn't sure which to get, don't want some cheap chinese shit melting on me or something!

New Poll