corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay annoyance

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eBay annoyance
noshua

User status: Offline
1st May 12 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will you be able to claim the difference (i.e. lost amount) back?

I know Royal Mail have put their prices up massively since pre-christmas!
A2H GO

1st May 12 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not worth it, so many forms to fill in, invoices to provide and about 4 months wait, and you can only claim back the cost price for the item anyway.
jay26

1st May 12 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I ordered something last Wednesday, no reply from seller and not marked as dispatched I paid straight away too. Sellers take the piss aswel
K2 GTi

1st May 12 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hussain Ali the scrounging **** will get his money back. You'll lose out on item cost too. Wanker.

What I do when people say they haven't received is send them a fraud letter, which they need to sign incase anything goes to court over fraud, and then it's checked with the post office.

Since I've been doing this any customer who says they have not received has not took it further.
It's amazing the amount of people who say "i've found it now, nextdoor had it", or "my brother received it and didn't tell me".
A2H GO

1st May 12 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hussian Ali was a made up name but his feedbacks not exactly glowing either:

" Very Very bad buyer..buy then exchange the part..return and said want money back"

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mbtopdog&ftab=AllFeedback

[Edited on 01-05-2012 by A2H GO]
Jimbothebarbarian

1st May 12 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K2 GTi
Hussain Ali the scrounging **** will get his money back. You'll lose out on item cost too. Wanker.

What I do when people say they haven't received is send them a fraud letter, which they need to sign incase anything goes to court over fraud, and then it's checked with the post office.

Since I've been doing this any customer who says they have not received has not took it further.
It's amazing the amount of people who say "i've found it now, nextdoor had it", or "my brother received it and didn't tell me".

I want more info on this fraud letter please.
K2 GTi

1st May 12 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbothebarbarian
quote:

It is a very professional letter that I put together to scare scamming buyers off.
Once they see that it could get investigated they soon backed off. Ill find it I still have it somewhere
All Torque

1st May 12 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also would like to see this letter
Jambo

1st May 12 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by All Torque
I also would like to see this letter
Jimbothebarbarian

1st May 12 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbothebarbarian
quote:

It is a very professional letter that I put together to scare scamming buyers off.
Once they see that it could get investigated they soon backed off. Ill find it I still have it somewhere

If you would dig it out and post it up or PM that would be very helpfull
Shelly
Premium Member

2nd May 12 at 07:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I gave up with ebay when I bought 3 items from a seller which she had listed. Only to find she was out of stock. After numerous messages over a period of a few weeks of asking where my items were, as I had paid for them and no reply from the seller, I made a complaint. She then gave me negative feedback saying she was unable to contact me. More like the other way round!!!

A2H GO

2nd May 12 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did a seller give you negative feedback?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » eBay annoyance 23 database queries in 0.0095119 seconds