corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Question regarding my work (McDonalds)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Question regarding my work (McDonalds)
Bonney

User status: Offline
3rd May 12 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you have been looking at the WTD for mobile workers, Which you can reduce down to 9 hours rest.

Ben G

3rd May 12 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattant
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
it's pretty obvious they fucked up. they will give you it off.

also that law is a lie. i've done plenty of weekend overtime with 8 hour gaps in between shifts.

It's not a lie, you can work whenever you want providing you want to. Your employer can't force you to work more than 45 hours a week, have less than 11 hours per shift, or do unpaid overtime if you don't want to.

the law people interpret the law is a lie. will doyle is a classic example.

i know the 'law' exists as it gets brought up every time we have to come in at weekend after a late shift friday.
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

3rd May 12 at 23:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i worked behind a bar and the world cup was on at around 8am. I used to do 8-2 then 6-1 every day

So 7 hours between shifts. 13 hour days

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Question regarding my work (McDonalds) 23 database queries in 0.0081630 seconds