corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Panic Attacks

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Panic Attacks
N16K

User status: Offline
6th May 12 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rickavo
quote:
Originally posted by p
So these things can happen due to stress and not sleeping much? Because that's been the situation for the last few days...

particularly with those that have suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD and generalized anxiety disorder. It is also likely that some personality disorders may occur in individuals with sleep terror disorder

Nice wiki cut and paste there doctor
Cavey

6th May 12 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
on the subject of weird sleep habits, has anyone ever woken up in bed but is unable to move?

i'm pretty certain it wasn't a dream as i remember every detail vividly and it still scares the shit out of me.

felt like someone was pinning me down and i was unable to talk or move anything.

Happened to me once about 5 years ago, and a couple of weeks ago.

Woke up at 4ish, went back to sleep, then was half awake in bed, heard the stairs creak, our 3rd to top step creaks, only one, so freaked out, but couldn't move, was just lying in bed waiting for the door to open and someone to burst in, but unable to move! Properly weird.

Turns out the neighbours have the same step that creaks and it was theirs!
richc

6th May 12 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
on the subject of weird sleep habits, has anyone ever woken up in bed but is unable to move?

i'm pretty certain it wasn't a dream as i remember every detail vividly and it still scares the shit out of me.

felt like someone was pinning me down and i was unable to talk or move anything.

Yes!! Really freaks me out I felt like shouting for help but I couldn't
richc

6th May 12 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
quote:

Happened to me once about 5 years ago, and a couple of weeks ago.

Woke up at 4ish, went back to sleep, then was half awake in bed, heard the stairs creak, our 3rd to top step creaks, only one, so freaked out, but couldn't move, was just lying in bed waiting for the door to open and someone to burst in, but unable to move! Properly weird.

Ditto.

Im such a pussy when its dark. Im so paranoid.
Hammer

6th May 12 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shower of gays.
JonnyJ

6th May 12 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every single time i wake up i cant move. Too cold outside the duvet, so i stay there for hours until i have no choice.
Bart

6th May 12 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I often jump out of bed if Ive been dreaming about spiders etc.

The misses also said I was crying in my sleep the other night, which is a new one for me

I think its stress related
Rickavo

7th May 12 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by N16K
quote:
Originally posted by Rickavo
quote:
Originally posted by p
So these things can happen due to stress and not sleeping much? Because that's been the situation for the last few days...

particularly with those that have suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD and generalized anxiety disorder. It is also likely that some personality disorders may occur in individuals with sleep terror disorder

Nice wiki cut and paste there doctor

It wasn't intended to make me sound like a doctor, I thought it was obvious enough it was quoted that I didn't have to put " "

Di*khead

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Panic Attacks 23 database queries in 0.0131409 seconds