corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gypsy horse race

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gypsy horse race
Matty SRi

User status: Offline
10th May 12 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i lived in Ireland most of my life, hence why i was laughing because i hadnt heard that term for years

Edit - I used to walk to school and have tinkers pulling up next to me in their tranny vans asking if i knew where they could get any hash from then offer me a nike hoody or runners

[Edited on 10-05-2012 by Matty SRi]
Ben J

11th May 12 at 07:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jrdn7
quote:
Originally posted by Matty SRi
quote:
Originally posted by jrdn7 tinkers

Knacker's

Tinkers, knackers, gypsies, itinerants, travellers, whatever you want to call them, they still fuck about on horses, close motorways for no obvious reason other than to be pains in the arse, go round selling dodgy (usually stolen) tools and furniture, spend whatever time they have left in the day stealing the lead lining out of the roofs of primary schools, and they wonder why they have such bad names for themselves!

Wonder will I get banned/shouted at by Ian or the other mods for this? I'm Irish, so I've got first hand experience!

I remember when they took all the drain covers from about a 3 mile stretch of road round here a few years ago to weigh in.

Fucking cunts.
jrdn7

11th May 12 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They were cutting down electric & telephone lines here last year to sell the copper inside them. Bust the lock to the telephone exchange here & stole 2 of the big timber rolls worth of the stuff.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gypsy horse race 23 database queries in 0.0109742 seconds