corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » best place to sell ray bans ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author best place to sell ray bans ?
boylers11

User status: Offline
25th Jul 12 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
What is this eye protection everyone seems so keen on and why do I need it? I very rarely wear sunglasses (other than for fishing and perving on the beach)

Will my eyes be damaged or is it abit of a con

I'm an optician mate.
Cheap/crap sunnies are bad for a lot of reasons, especially if they don't have a uv filter.
Cheap sunnies = clear lenses with a tint on= reduce glare but let all uv light through =
your pupils dilate as its darker = more harmful light entering your eyes = in the short term
problems like photo keratitis as Lee said and in the future things like cataracts and macular
degeneration, which usually in untreatable and makes you go permanantly blind.

Buy quality ( polarised if possible ) and replace them every few years, as the lenses do degrade with time.

I hope you find the above info useful
LeeM

25th Jul 12 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by richc
quote:
Originally posted by LeeM
quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterfeit

" Some counterfeits are produced in the same factory that produces the original, authentic product, using inferior materials. "

http://www.mysinchew.com/node/65554

"Top-grade fakes are made in the same factory as the originals."

You'll also find nearly all fake Dre Beats are made in the same factory.

I've got real beats and seen loads of fakes, they're not identical. The fakes are good but definitely not made the same, and the sound quality is awful.

As far as the ray bans, the hinges on fake aviators are never the same as real ones

Where did you get the beats from? I want some fake ones just to see how good they are.

ioffer.com but they're all from china so take a while, and the pics definitely aren't of the product you get. I complained and got a refund without having to send them back so got them free essentially.
My real ones are from John Lewis, so I know they're real
Balling
Premium Member

25th Jul 12 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Regarding fakes....

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/world-at-play/fake-nike-gear-outfitting-egyptian-olympic-athletes-report?

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » best place to sell ray bans ? 24 database queries in 0.0101662 seconds