corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » calibra vdo gauges (oil and volt)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author calibra vdo gauges (oil and volt)
reecegsi

User status: Offline
18th May 12 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello

got a set of these to fit to my corsa b

now i have ran the wire for illumination and they light up so thats fine
earth to negative on lighter
switched live to brown on lighter (positive)
other wire goes to sender which isnt fitted yet

lighter has been removed thats why they are connected there

now i just thought that the volt one will work but it doesnt? and the bulb is blown(was when got it as i noticed it) will the bulb make it not work as in when thats lit up it makes a full circuit?

any help or anyone got these fitted let me no what you did please

New Poll