corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Vauxhall corsa sport 1600 16v pics on gumtree

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 Vauxhall corsa sport 1600 16v pics on gumtree
tom2k7

User status: Offline
20th May 12 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - corsa sport
Engine - 1600 16v
Mileage - 95700
Price - £900ono (open to offers and maybe px's )

Location - Raunds northamptonshire
Contact phone number - 07827829700
Contact email address - tomgilbert2k7@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

Hi i am selling my corsa due to wanting a change tbh, its a decent little car and shines a treat when cleaned, this is my 3rd corsa sport i have own, all have been 1999 models and this by far is the better out of the 3. i have drove it too birmingham twice and leicester once this weekend and it hasnt missed a beat one bit the temp has sat a 90 degrees the whole time, never once overheated on me since i have owned it.

i will start with the bad points i am trying to be as a honest as possible with this cos i am genuine seller and i do take pride in the cars i own.

Rust - it has a bubble on the boot on the right hand side just underneath the bottom of the spoiler
it has a small bubble on the drivers door but that isnt noticeable tbh

The car is quiet bouncey which i supose due to the suspension being lowered you have to comprimise comfort.

when on full lock to the right it sometimes has a slight knock i dont know weather this a top mount on the suspension or a CV is short on grease, i have checked the gaitors and they arent split soo i am a lil confused but it doesnt affect the driving at all.

The drivers door has a slight scuff on it, looks like someone has caught a wall at some point, i was guna touch it up but i havent had chance but with a touch up pen it will be fine, it isnt bad just wanting to be honest

Mods:

Lowered

team heko wind deflectors

oval back box apps it is a decent make

decat

induction kit with metal pipe that puts the air filter down into the wing with a green cotton filter soo it doesnt suck up hot air which they say it does without the metal pipe

it does have vw polo wheels on it which sounds strange but they do look ok on it

Irmy front splitter worth atleast £80 on its own

Mot'd till oct 2012
tax'd till sept 31st 2012

have got a new oil filter and sum 10w40 oil to give it a fresh oil service

just brought a new standard middle section which comes with 3 years warranty from CAS (central auto supplies)

i have spent atleast 5 hours machine polishing it using 3m fast cut plus compound and Autogylm HD wax to seal it all afterwards, water does beed well off it but this car is 13 years old its hard to get it perfect and keep it that way when its used everyday

i have wet vaxed the interior of the car because when i got it the previous owner left it in a complete state with mud etc all the seats, took me 3 hours to get it in the condition it is now there is a small wear on the drivers bloster and the floor carpet has a slight hope near the centre console which you can see from the pics but with some car mats you wont notice it.

this car would make a ideal car for someone that whats to put sum money into it and make it there own, i have put alot of time making it better than what the previous owner left it as, i was going to fit a power box inlet, 4 branch manifold and a few other lil things but i am 21 and my girlfriend isnt the sort of girl that likes loud cars and i have gotta keep her happy havent i

i may px soo dont hesitate to make me a offer for one or a price for cash all i can do is say no

many thanks tom

having trouble with photobucket atm but i have all the pics of the car on my iphone soo just text me on 07827829700 and i will send them off my iphone

just posted a ad on gumtree which enabled me to upload the pics off my phone

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1999-vauxhall-corsa-sport-1600-16v/102837471

[Edited on 20-05-2012 by tom2k7]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Vauxhall corsa sport 1600 16v pics on gumtree 25 database queries in 0.0105290 seconds