corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 3d blu rays

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3d blu rays
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st May 12 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

blockbusters selection is shocking, where is the best place to borrow/rent them from and what's recommended?
Balling
Premium Member

21st May 12 at 12:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can recommend Legend of the Guadians: the Owls of Ga'Hoole in 3D. Very good use of the medium and quality film as well.

As a general rule of thumb, stick to animated films as very few live action films make good use of 3D and a lot of them are post converted.

I've used http://www.blu-ray.com/3d/ to keep track of which films deliver a good 3D effect.

C2RL R

21st May 12 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree about the animated films. i've seen tron legacy in 3d and it is regarded as one of the better ones but it's a little disappointing.
Wrighty

21st May 12 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unless its filmed in 3d, its not really 3d
Balling
Premium Member

21st May 12 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
i agree about the animated films. i've seen tron legacy in 3d and it is regarded as one of the better ones but it's a little disappointing.

Only like 30 % of the film is 3D though. Remember seeing it at the cinema and before it started they showed an announcement saying that even though not everything was in 3D they'd encourage everyone to keep their glasses on at all times "to be ready". Well, I kept the glasses off and only had to put them on a couple of times. What a joke!

On the 2D bluray it switches between 16:9 and 21:9 in scenes filmed with and without 3D. Very strange, but hardly as noticeable as switching to and from 3D.

Tiger

21st May 12 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hugo is very good in 3D and My Bloody Valentine is good too.
Marc

21st May 12 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lovefilm?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » 3d blu rays 24 database queries in 0.0137930 seconds