corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » another ebay question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author another ebay question
edd1.0

User status: Offline
23rd May 12 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello
i have noticed alot of people on here talking about paypal reversals ?

normally i wouldnt be concerned but im selling some raybans on ebay and the current highest bidder has 0 feedback

because it is a designer item , im just worried that they may reverse the payment , and try and make out its a fake ?

how can they reverse a payment if they were to win ? and i take it its best to send by recorded delivery ?

LeeM

23rd May 12 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Send recorded. If they try and reverse it say you'll refund as soon as the item is received in the condition it was sent.
PayPal won't give them money back without them sending you back.
I sold an iPhone and they guy said it was fake tried claiming the cash back so I did the above. PayPal just told him to return it to me and get back to them if I didn't refund him but he said he couldn't because he'd turned it in to the police but he couldn't provide any proof and they told him to jog on
edd1.0

23rd May 12 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah ok thanks , i just thought people could reverse the transaction with no notice , they're brand new and genuine and i can proove they are so i have no need to worry

thanks

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » another ebay question 23 database queries in 0.0093441 seconds