corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the house fire where the 6 kids died

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the house fire where the 6 kids died
Matt H

User status: Offline
4th Apr 13 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

17 kids - imagine the arguments! Bet they got on like a house on fire
Jules S
Premium Member

4th Apr 13 at 19:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
He had 17 kids btw, jim.

And a £1k drop in benefits per month when the 'Lover' walked out with 5 of them
jrdn7

4th Apr 13 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heard that it costs something like £40k+ a year to keep one of them in prison, be near £2m to keep them in prison for their minimum terms. As someone on facepalm pointed out, it only costs £20 for a length of good strong rope from B&Q. Philpott definitely deserves to be hanged, the other two were just his puppets but involved none the less.

But I also can't believe it was totally benefits that drove him to do this, the fact he was a nutter and a control freak drove him to do it. Both my parents are on unemployment benefit, Mum lost her job when MFI closed and Dad when the company he worked for as a joiner wound up.
Jay

6th Apr 13 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
You'd only get an 'oooooh' off folk with no kids. Say that to someone with a young un and there'll be arms flailing everywhere!

My reaction, and post was more or less an ooooh and ive got a kid.
taylorboosh

7th Apr 13 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jrdn7
Heard that it costs something like £40k+ a year to keep one of them in prison, be near £2m to keep them in prison for their minimum terms. As someone on facepalm pointed out, it only costs £20 for a length of good strong rope from B&Q. Philpott definitely deserves to be hanged, the other two were just his puppets but involved none the less.

But I also can't believe it was totally benefits that drove him to do this, the fact he was a nutter and a control freak drove him to do it. Both my parents are on unemployment benefit, Mum lost her job when MFI closed and Dad when the company he worked for as a joiner wound up.

MFi closed ages ago, and your dad should have more graft now MFi is closed.... Tell them to get a job
Ben G

7th Apr 13 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bet your mum and dad aren't raking in 40-60k a year on benefits. thats the difference between normal hardworking people who've lost their jobs and people who've lived their lives on benefits and pop kids out every year for some more money.

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » the house fire where the 6 kids died 23 database queries in 0.0069878 seconds