corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Facelift Focus ST's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Facelift Focus ST's
Norcy91

User status: Offline
30th May 12 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been looking at them lately, and i'm starting to get a taste for the facelift ones (08 onwards i believe?)

Would love an ST-3 for the full leather, but they seem to be out of my price range

Went to have a quick look at an ST-2 on my way home from the gym. It's at a main dealer, Honda though, not Ford. 58 plate, 23500 miles, Blue, 3 door, heated screen etc. Is it basically just the leather that differs from the ST-3? It's up at £9990, which i think seems a fair price?

Who's owned one and what did they think? Believe Ben G had one? So it'd be good to know what you thought about yours
LeeM

30th May 12 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leather and I think the rear seat is a moulded 2 seater rather than 3 seater bench.
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

30th May 12 at 22:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mates got the poverty spec facelift and he loves it!

Only complaint he has is how much it drinks on fuel but that's to be expected to be honest!

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
LeeM

30th May 12 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6 cd changer in the 3 as well
Norcy91

30th May 12 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm guessing it'll be in the same bracket economy wise as an Astra VXR, Golf R32 etc. I don't do moon miles and most of it's long distance sat at 60 so fuel shouldn't be too much of a problem i hope!
am4nf

30th May 12 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gf's got a 1600 zetec 08 plate, been a good car apart from the clutch going at 40k

LeeM

30th May 12 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Norcy91
I'm guessing it'll be in the same bracket economy wise as an Astra VXR, Golf R32 etc. I don't do moon miles and most of it's long distance sat at 60 so fuel shouldn't be too much of a problem i hope!

Believe the VXR s better on fuel, ST is sub 25 at best
Ben G

30th May 12 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They drink fuel like they're v8's. Average round town fuel economy for me was 16mpg. On motorways 25-30mpg.

I had the st-3. The leather is so much nicer than cloth although the 2 sculpted rear seats were a bit annoying if I had 4 passengers.

They pull like a train. they pop and bang like mad as standard.

Handling is quite good, although you can feel tue weight when going round the twisties.

Wheelspin was normal when pulling away quickly.

Great cars, but too juicy.

[Edited on 30-05-2012 by Ben G]
Ojc

31st May 12 at 07:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They sound awesome with an exhaust
Toby
Premium Member

31st May 12 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and they map really well. Seen under reading (for the majority) rollers hit 277bhp just off a bog standard DS map on a car (we believe) is standard
Ben G

31st May 12 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the facelift st's maps are better than the pre-facelifts. mine read 253/288 (99 ron) and 240/280 (95 ron) on TOTD's rollers.

stevenc89

31st May 12 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

three of my mates have ST's 2 facelift and one pre-facelift. One of them is running 301bhp and is just amazing to be in. one is an st3 and Iam not a fan of the leather (think its due to my leather seats aswell)

My vixer gets about 23mpg and they average about 18-20mpg also. If spirited driving then prepare to write christmas cards for the workers in BP

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Facelift Focus ST's 24 database queries in 0.0101042 seconds