corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1600w VIBE SubWoofer/Built.......SOLD!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1600w VIBE SubWoofer/Built.......SOLD!
nathy_87

User status: Offline
   5th Jun 12 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here we have my 1600w Vibe (dual port) Subwoofer with built in Amp. It's only been used a few months after I bought it off my mate as he rarely used it. I'm just getting fed up with it and want my boot space back really. In very good condition no scratches, marks etc and works fantastic. Comes with all the wiring needed (from boot to bonnet) so everything you need to connect it in your car. See photos below (at the time the photos were taken it wasn't plugged in. The power cables are the two big black plugs).

Ł120 collected from either Rugeley or Biormingham. Will be ready to remove from the car next weekend.

I will listen to sensible Offers.

*Disclaimer:

i have this advertised elsehwere, and if it sells I have the rights to remove this Ad.

[Edited on 07-06-2012 by nathy_87]

[Edited on 12-06-2012 by nathy_87]
nathy_87

7th Jun 12 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ł100?
nathy_87

12th Jun 12 at 06:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1600w VIBE SubWoofer/Built.......SOLD! 25 database queries in 0.0072949 seconds