corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » For anyone who's met me or knows me... Fundraising, help corsasport.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For anyone who's met me or knows me... Fundraising, help corsasport.
3i_gaz

User status: Offline
6th Jun 12 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello people anone who knows me or for people who don't.

In a nutshell... A really good friend died very young in February, to say I miss the lad in the biggest understatement of my life. Was one of life's true gents, didn't deserve to go so young. Was such a freak death as the lad was so healthy,

Will be doing a 14,000ft skydive on 28th July to raise money For cardiac risk in the young.

If you can spare a few quid or even a lot more it would be much appreciated!!

I'm raising money for Cardiac Risk In The Young. Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/team/Jumpforjoe43

Gaz
3i_gaz

User status: Offline
6th Jun 12 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will go well one of them things I wanted to do since I can remember and nows a really good excuse to do it!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » For anyone who's met me or knows me... Fundraising, help corsasport. 23 database queries in 0.0078011 seconds