corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » puc request atlantis blue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author puc request atlantis blue
pete8v

User status: Offline
6th Jun 12 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am looking for ideas for my gsi skirts bumpers irmscher splitter irmscher apron and bumpers has anyone got a fully colour coded 1 in atlantis blue please or a atlantis blue with gloss black thanks
Christopher

6th Jun 12 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Photoshoped gsi kit with black tops and skirts

Mine

pete8v

7th Jun 12 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks i am swaying towards gloss black i think
Christopher

7th Jun 12 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plan sounds good! I ummedd and arrghheed about it but decided all blue in the end! any pictures of
Your car currently?
DansCorsaSXi
Organiser: Yorkshire
Premium Member

7th Jun 12 at 14:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car looks mint there mate.

Star silver C20XE SXi Project thread

Smoke Grey Corsa GSi Project thread
vx-scottw
Premium Member

7th Jun 12 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DansCorsaSXi
Car looks mint there mate.

and why is it in a body shop paint work on it looks great
Christopher

7th Jun 12 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha o the joys of pictures! Basically Scott the whole rear panel under the bumper was rotten and the d/s arch had rotted away so I cut them out and replaced them, then sorted out debts on doors and rear quarters, then found both front wings were rusty and d/s front wing glad rotted away at the bottom so replaced that with a brand new one and now it's mint however i managed to rush Painting it last Friday and got my lecturer to help and he lacquered it and he missed all around my windows and to top or off the paper we used to mask my windows unpeeled and landed in my paint soooo yer! Scott u2u your number and il send you a couple of pics if you like
pete8v

7th Jun 12 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines in abit of a state atm no arches no drivers window due to the mechanisum also, roof has filler on it due to a couple of rust spots so i have treated it, and filled it going to get a mate to gloss black vinyl it. but its really solid shell i mean like only a couple if plates done on the sills but there is no rot anywhere. it came to me as a 1995 merit 1.4 auto but is very different now :-) if you want my new spec u2u me i will get it to you :-)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » puc request atlantis blue 24 database queries in 0.0109050 seconds