corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B gauging intrest.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B gauging intrest.
Metta

User status: Offline
20th Jun 12 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa B
Engine - 1200cc 16v
Mileage - 57,000+ use daily.
Price - 900ono.

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07816512356

General information - I have for sale a Polorsea blue Corsa that im wanting to sell as i've seen another car that I like if the sale goes ahead I will need rid as I've not got space for two cars. Currently just gauging interest.

It's lowered on 60mm shock and springs all round sitting on Ceasores however it's spelt fully refurbed not a mark on them brand new falcons on the back and about 5mm on front tyres.

Could do with a AFM but that's nothing could get on ordered through work if wanted just never bothered me.

10months mot
5months tax from what i can remember.
57k on clock 1.2 16v X Reg
Dhe has a few little dings not to bad for her age tbh she's quit clean, no rust in boot and never needed any welding still very solid. One thing it is missing as a toe eye cover.

900 Open to offers.
700without alloys. Will come with a set of 13" steels with okay tread and 2 snow tyres

Pictures may be abit dirty, need to give her a clean as its just gauging interest thought id just post the ones i had.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B gauging intrest. 25 database queries in 0.0047948 seconds