corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dublin for a weekend, where to stay?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dublin for a weekend, where to stay?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 12 at 10:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck knows mate, I'm not your diary Check a couple of show threads perhaps and note them down?
pow
Premium Member

22nd Jun 12 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did check, trax and vboa aren't on that weekend. Can't find the combe action day. I'm deffo coming to trax for sure.
Robbo

22nd Jun 12 at 10:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
And back on topic, I want it central... :-)

I've stayed at a few jury's inns before, that's a good shout.

Will, what's on that weekend?
the one i said is smack bang central and overlooks the park too
pow
Premium Member

22nd Jun 12 at 10:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's over €300 for two nights. Robbo you seem to be out of touch on what is cheap, I don't know how much you earn but living in London has deffo knocked your head.
Robbo

22nd Jun 12 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I took my ex there for 2 nights it cost me €87 a night I think, which is cheap for Dublin city centre!

Dublin is much more expensive than London btw, so be warned
Fro

22nd Jun 12 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was going to say Dublin is expensive in general even when you're used to London prices so I wouldn't go over there expecting things/ to do it on the cheap.
Rob_Corsa

22nd Jun 12 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not a hotel but Kilmainham Jail is well worth a visit while your there.

Lots of history and a couple of films have been shot there. Probably the best thing I've done over there and I've done plenty as the other half's parenent live there and were back there most months.

[Edited on 22-06-2012 by Rob_Corsa]
Siberia

22nd Jun 12 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would say london is more expensive than here.. maybe i went to all the wrong places... ive been a few times though and i remember thinking that everything is the same price when you look at it.. but you remember its in sterling.

POW... the jurys i posted up is 15 mins walk from temple bar or €8-9 and 5 mins in a cab. it about the cheapest you going to get before you start looking at b&B's unless you get a lucky deal

[Edited on 22-06-2012 by Siberia]
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

23rd Jun 12 at 19:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jurys Inn near the port is where we stay when working at Dublin depot!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dublin for a weekend, where to stay? 24 database queries in 0.0104048 seconds