corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa B 1.2 8V Clean Cheap Car >>

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa B 1.2 8V Clean Cheap Car >>
sam17

User status: Offline
   23rd Jun 12 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa B
Engine - 1.2 8V
Mileage - 86127
Price - £850 O.N.O

General information -
I have for sale my Corsa B 1.2 8v due to not needing it any more as having two cars . It has done 86 Miles but might be more as its used daily for work. It's just had a full service with general Vauxhall parts, also new battery with 3 years warranty from Vauxhall and gets a full Vauxhall service every 2000miles as i am a mechanic.Also the cam belt and head gasket has just been done about 3000miles ago. It gets washed inside and out at least 2 times a week so never dirty. All in all its a very clean Cheap car for its age and very cheap tax and insurance so ideal for a first driver/learner and also ideal for a Project Car.

It has slight modifications these include:-New Pads and discs fitted ( 8 weeks ago)
- MHW rear lights
-Lowerd 60mm front and 60mm rear with Jmax springs and shocks (6mounts old)
-Depo Smoked front headlights
-15" Irmscher Softstar alloys painted in Gunmetal Grey (set of 5)
- Black Bonnet Bra
-2" Peko back box, New CAT and Mid Box recently fitted (5weeks Old)-Rear boot had been de-wiped with wiper hole welded and painted professionally with Corsa Sport spoiler fitted
-Interior has full Corsa sport interior with black door cards and carpet and sport seats and Corsa GSI steering wheel
-Interior plastics been sprayed black and roof lining has been redone with a black material to go with other black interior trim
-Rear shelf has 2 6by9s that have been covered with black cloth so are hidden away and not seen Bad Points -
-dent N/S/R arch where previous owner jacked it up wrong and O/S/R arch where it got hit when it was parked up
Viewing welcome from my home address (LL29 7TU)
PLEASE NO Time Wasters or Tyre Kickers (you are bidding to buy)

Any more info feel free to message me and i will be happy to help you and
any more pictures i will email to you if you send me your email.

[Edited on 23-06-2012 by sam17]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa B 1.2 8V Clean Cheap Car >> 25 database queries in 0.0059450 seconds