corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » 2 Tickets FS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2 Tickets FS
Ryan L

User status: Offline
28th Apr 03 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, basically i've got 2 Eminem Tickets for sale for the Anger Managemetn Tour (featuring 50 Cent, D12, Papa Roach etc...) on Sunday 22nd June 2003 at Milton Keynes bowl. The event is all standing and starts at about 2PM.

Tickets have been selling on ebay for as much as £200 each, so I'm looking for £300 for the pair. If I don't sell them on here as this is the first place I'm gonna advertise them for you guys and girls.

U2U if you have any queries or wish to place a bid

If anyone wants anymore information it can be found here or alternatively on his Official Website here
bobothebear

28th Apr 03 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't mean to piss on your parade but think you have to be abit more realistic cos these ones finished a few days ago for £80 and there are plenty more.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2169917626&category=10049

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2169553108&category=10049

BigSte

29th Apr 03 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U havin a laff.........£300 for the pair

I sold 3 on here for the same concert the other week for £170 and I had been advertising them 4 weeks
Tommy

29th Apr 03 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£300 LMFAO

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » 2 Tickets FS 23 database queries in 0.0066781 seconds