corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » People that have fitted buckets and kept the seat belts.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People that have fitted buckets and kept the seat belts.
*CorsaCal*

User status: Offline
30th Jun 12 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have fitted reclining bucket seats to the standard frames and i would like them to sit lower so im planning to fit the universal frames however the seat belt clasp is mounted to the frame. So i was wondering if anyone has managed to mount the clasp somewhere else or if they have somehow got the seats to sit lower on the standard runners. Also is it possible to keep the seat belt pre-tensioners?

Cheers in advance.

New Poll