corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Audi TT Convertible for sale - 225 BHP - Avus Silver/ Red Leather - £6500

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audi TT Convertible for sale - 225 BHP - Avus Silver/ Red Leather - £6500
antscorsa

User status: Offline
5th Jul 12 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Audi
Model - TT Convertible
Engine - 1.8T 225bhp
Mileage - £6500 ono
Price - 6500

Location - Kent
Contact phone number - 07764491167
Contact email address - mail@anthonyprior.com

General information -

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251101331141?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_740wt_1156

Audi TT 2003 convertible for sale

Avus silver with lipstick red leather - only colour combination worth having and very rare.

03 reg with approx 65k miles, only 5k miles done in the last 3 years of my ownership.

Stunning looking car and a real eye catcher in the road.
Bodywork in immaculate condition and very well take of in my ownership.

Convertible roof in perfect condition but mechanically and aesthetically. Canvas has just been deep cleaned.

Audi Torneau cover included in sale which just clips on to make it look even better when the roofs down.

Red leather interior makes this car very special and the leather condition is excellent, slight ware to drivers side bolster but doesn't detract away from Cars condition.

Bose stereo system in cassette deck and 6 disc changer. Amazing sound quality.

6 moths Tax and years MOT

Cambelt recently changed in the last year and a half with receipts for work.

All 4 wheels refurbished recently and in perfect condition.

FSH and paperwork

Genuine reason for sale as I have just brought my first home which needs funds for renovation.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Audi TT Convertible for sale - 225 BHP - Avus Silver/ Red Leather - £6500 25 database queries in 0.0076551 seconds