corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anything i can do ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anything i can do ?
bally2010
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jul 12 at 11:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a avon viperstryke tyre brand new and its covered less than 60 mile and its cracked , could anything be done about this or is it just tough luck ?
Nic Barnes

8th Jul 12 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cracked how/where? take it back to the garage you got it from, they will have a claim thing against the supplier. although it generally takes quite some time to claim back, unless the garage just fit you another foc that is.

[Edited on 08-07-2012 by Nic Barnes]
bally2010
Premium Member

8th Jul 12 at 11:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought it online, and i mean in the tread its got lots of them. its on my bike also forgot to put in desription
Nic Barnes

8th Jul 12 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

online tyre place? just contact them and explain. if its cracked in the tread possibly a very old tyre.
bally2010
Premium Member

8th Jul 12 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is just one of the cracks it wasnt there when i first got it.

bally2010
Premium Member

8th Jul 12 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was off a well known tuning site, and would it not be best to contact avon direct ? thanks for help.
XE Col
Premium Member

8th Jul 12 at 12:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try the place you got it from first pal, as already said the may have something in place with avon whereas they send you a new one free of charge and then claim their money back from avon
oba-corsa
Premium Member

8th Jul 12 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

phone dealer up play the hole disappointed customer see what they say.
Then phone avon up direct and do the same

European Sales and Customer/Technical Service

Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Europe Ltd

AVON UK

Bath Road
Melksham
Wiltshire
SN12 8AA
United Kingdom

Tel +44 (0)1225 703 101
Fax +44 (0)1225 707 880

Nic Barnes

8th Jul 12 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

avon will more than likely tell you to take it up with the place you got it from. they will then get you to buy a new tyre, then you will have to wait until the claim is made to get your money back. thats how it normally works with most places. place of purchase claim against supplier who will claim against avon. can take a while.
bally2010
Premium Member

8th Jul 12 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah well im going to need to get a diffrent tyre anyway , but thanks for information lads
Sunz

8th Jul 12 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a pilot sport, I had one on my Gilera a few years back, very good grip even in the wet.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » anything i can do ? 23 database queries in 0.0119879 seconds