corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Stockshifters

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stockshifters
Whittie

User status: Offline
13th Jul 12 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody on it? Got to register to see what's on there, worth doing?

http://www.stockshifters.com

For buying & selling
Balling
Premium Member

13th Jul 12 at 11:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's with the retro phones on the front page.

Whittie

13th Jul 12 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From what I gather from, it's mass excess stock, some may be defected, others may just be old. Agree though, werid putting those on the front.

Been seeing it advertised everywhere of late, always nice to have another avenue to buy stuff from, but something doesn't sit right with these guys, nobody really mentions anything on a wholesale forum im on either.
Balling
Premium Member

13th Jul 12 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you have to pay to see products and pricing our how does it work?

In my general experience, the less transparent a company is the more dodgy it is.

Whittie

13th Jul 12 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've bought stuff from a dark back alley late into the evening before, felt like death was imminent, however they were nice as pie, explained that its their temporary unit, and invoiced me accordingly. Their company bought from private baliff's before items went to auction.

Got to give some people a chance imo, stockshifters looks shit in my eyes, just want to see what the hype is about.
AndyKent

13th Jul 12 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Waste of time, massively overpriced stuff. UKLiquidation were much better but, ironically, went into liquidation last year

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Stockshifters 24 database queries in 0.0130229 seconds