corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa B sxi EPS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa B sxi EPS
dion la

User status: Offline
14th Jul 12 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all just a quick question im doing a engine conversion next week. x12xe corsa b engine to a c16se can i keep the eps steering or will i have to change the steering rack for a pump type for the c16se engine? answers would be appreciated
corsadonk
Premium Member

14th Jul 12 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll need the electric speedo drive from a 1.4 8v Corsa, it's just a case of cut the wires and join.
dion la

14th Jul 12 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that the gearbox drive your on about? cheers
davegreen
Premium Member

14th Jul 12 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i did my convertion to the x20xev from the x12xe i swaped the speedo impulse ring on the diff to the diff of the f18 gearbox, dont know if other gear boxes would have electric speedo's the f18 only had mechanical speedo, differant size diff. you will also need to conect the tacho wire up (green) to switch the eps on when the engine is running.
dion la

14th Jul 12 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im planning on keeping the corsa box and just attaching the block so i should get away with out having to connect a different transducer shouldnt i?
davegreen
Premium Member

15th Jul 12 at 06:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That'll work fine if your only swaping the engine.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa B sxi EPS 23 database queries in 0.0115719 seconds