corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » twin plate clutch release bearing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author twin plate clutch release bearing
bigron1988

User status: Offline
16th Jul 12 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

getting a helix twin plate clutch for my car and the clutch fingers are flat on the twin plate ones unlike a normal clutch so i need a clutch release bearing with a curved bearing face on it , any idea where i can get one from , steveboy is strugling to find one , sbd dont do one, helix dont do one , any more suggestions or anyone running a twin plate able to tell me where theres is from , cheers
jay26

16th Jul 12 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you tried ttv? Are you going to convert to hydraulic setup or still using cable type?
bigron1988

16th Jul 12 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

staying cable, to much messing around and not got the time before totb , will have a look at ttv now
bigron1988

16th Jul 12 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only do hydrolic ones no cable ones

New Poll