corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Shooting at US Batman Premiere

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shooting at US Batman Premiere
Jambo

User status: Offline
25th Jul 12 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Dom that was my point. Not directly aimed at him as a person, just people holding celebs in high regard because they are human and IIRC there was a Twitter based petition as such to get him to visit families.
Jambo

25th Jul 12 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently mailed a sketch of him carrying out a firearms attack to a physchiatrist prior to the attack
Marc

25th Jul 12 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
soon as a half assed celeb does everyone acts like they are a hero

Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
25th Jul 12 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With respect to the victims, what is a visit going to do anyway?

Surprised they were even welcomed, its the film industry's love of violence that breeds this type of thing and the government's lack of control that facilitates it.

They should both be feeling quite guilty right now.
Balling
Premium Member

25th Jul 12 at 19:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
I don't think the president has to make an appearance; in similar events it's usually a televised statement.
By all means though, show me something that states that the president of America has to make an appearance.

He obviously has an obligation to his people. I'm not trying to say it isn't cool of him to show up, it's just part of what he does. Waving and shaking hands.

I think it's great of Bale to make an appearance. If the media coverage has been disproportionate, I wouldn't know. The news feeds I read are generally more likely to mention Hollywood actors than politicians.

Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
25th Jul 12 at 19:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, if people are more interested in the actor, that's not the actor's fault.

Ever noticed how any major political announcement which looks bad is always closely followed by some bullshit about famous people.

The public are dumb, there is your problem.
Balling
Premium Member

25th Jul 12 at 19:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

It'll show support. It's strictly therapeutical. After an assault like that, people involved, regardless of physical wounds, are bound to struggle with a lot of stuff and need support and hope.
Small things like a visit from the president or an idol can give you strength.

Steve
Premium Member

25th Jul 12 at 19:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think it will make balls all difference tbh, al lit will do is take your mind off it for a few hours or days, soon as everyones disappeared will be straight back to thinking about things again
taylorboosh

25th Jul 12 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

Surprised they were even welcomed, its the film industry's love of violence that breeds this type of thing and the government's lack of control that facilitates it.

They should both be feeling quite guilty right now.

So bale should be guilty? Because some wacko killed people?

Like fuck mate, I love violent and action packed films... I don't go killing people
Nath

25th Jul 12 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
I dont think it will make balls all difference tbh, al lit will do is take your mind off it for a few hours or days, soon as everyones disappeared will be straight back to thinking about things again

No
Jambo

25th Jul 12 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Also, if people are more interested in the actor, that's not the actor's fault.

The public are dumb, there is your problem.

That's what my point was.
JordyCarter

26th Jul 12 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was a publicity stunt i heard. Also the guy apparently and i say 'apparently' had aimbots.
Steve
Premium Member

26th Jul 12 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Steve

No

Yes.
Jambo

28th Jul 12 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It would just be a lot safer if they carried out background checks.

It's always the mentalists who do this. Suprise suprise he was being treated for mental illness.

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Shooting at US Batman Premiere 24 database queries in 0.0184720 seconds